• Switching component with 2 relay outputs are used to control appliances and lights. Internal terminals can connect two existing buttons
in the wiring.
• They can be combined with detectors, controllers, iNELS RF Control or
• The BOX design lets you mount it right in an installation box, a ceiling
or controlled appliance cover.
• It enables connection of the switched load up to 2x 8 A (2x 2 000 W).
• Function: button, impulse relay and time function of delayed start or
return with time setting range of 2s-60min. It is possible to assign any
function to each output relay.
• External button is programmed as a wireless button.
• Input is not galvanic isolated!
• Each output can be controlled by up to 12/12 channels (1 channel represents 1 button on the controller).
• The programming button on the unit is also used for manual control
of the output.
• Memory status can be pre-set in the event of a power failure.
• For components labelled as iNELS RF Control2
), it is possible to
set the repeater function via the RFAF/USB service device.
• Range up to 200 m (in open space), if the signal is insuffi cient between
the controller and unit, use the signal repeater RFRP-20 or protocol
that support this feature.
• Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol iNELS RF Control
- THEY CAN BE COMBINED WITH DETECTORS, CONTROLLERS, INELS RF CONTROL ORSYSTEM COMPONENTS.
- THE BOX DESIGN LETS YOU MOUNT IT RIGHT IN AN INSTALLATION BOX, A CEILINGOR CONTROLLED APPLIANCE COVER.
- IT ENABLES CONNECTION OF THE SWITCHED LOAD UP TO 2X 8 A (2X 2 000 W).
- FUNCTION: BUTTON, IMPULSE RELAY AND TIME FUNCTION OF DELAYED START OR RETURN WITH TIME SETTING RANGE OF 2S-60MIN. IT IS POSSIBLE TO ASSIGN ANY FUNCTION TO EACH OUTPUT RELAY.
- RANGE UP TO 200 M (IN OPEN SPACE), IF THE SIGNAL IS INSUFFI CIENT BETWEEN THE CONTROLLER AND UNIT, USE THE SIGNAL REPEATER RFRP-20 OR PROTOCOL COMPONENT RFIO2 THAT SUPPORT THIS FEATURE.COMMUNICATION FREQUENCY WITH BIDIRECTIONAL PROTOCOL INELS RF CONTROL (RFIO2).
There are no reviews yet.