• CU3-04M control unit is designed to control hotel rooms.
• CU3-04M control unit is designed to enable management of all technology that may be in guest rooms, it is designed to provide maximum comfort while running with maximum effi ciency throughout the
• CU3-04M is equipped with:
– Digital input for connecting push-button controls, motion detectors
or, for example magnetic detectors.
– Analog inputs for connecting temperature sensors.
– Digital outputs for the control of actuators, ventilator fan coil units,
door locks, lighting, shading techniques, sockets and other equipment.
– Analog output 0(1) -10V for controlling actuators and controlled continuously dimmable ballasts, controlled using voltage signals.
– Installation BUS for connecting up to 32 BUS controllers and
– One DALI BUS for up to 64 electronic ballasts illumination (internal source CU3-04M is able to power the connected ballasts up to
a nominal value of 64 mA).
– RF communication interface for controlling iNELS RF Control wireless
receivers (updated list of supported receiver is available in the iNELS
• To create a logic of local control confi guration software iNELS3 Designer & Manager (iDM3).